Cleaning can seem like a huge task and takes up much of our time. Cleaning up baseboards, cleaning floors, and clearing out clutter can take us hours. These five tips will help you save time and make your house cleaners more efficient.
1. Dryer sheets can be used to clean the baseboards. The same goes for chair rails! You don’t have to scrub the trim with soap and water if there’s too much dust or debris. To quickly clean up dirt, you can use a dryer sheet. You can quickly remove the particles from the dryer sheet and move on to the next task. They leave a pleasant, clean odor that is a bonus.
2. To make your stainless sink shine, use a lemon. It can take a lot of effort to clean a kitchen sink. Often, the streaks left behind make the sink look even worse than it was before. To make the steel shine, we need to scrub it with harsh chemicals. Instead, rub a lemon inside your sink. This will remove gunk and make your sink sparkle and smell new.
3. Create a clutter basket. Sometimes it feels like you spend the whole day cleaning and putting things back in their proper places. Instead of picking up clutter several times per day, just throw it all in your “clutter bag” and let it accumulate. All of your clutter should be thrown away at the end of each day.
4. Use a brush to clean your couch. A lot of vacuum cleaners have a handy attachment that looks similar to a brush. You don’t have to vacuum your couch or pillows every day. Instead, take out the brush attachment and clean up pet hairs and lint. You can get rid of all the unwelcome stuff in no time.
5. For larger tasks, set aside a day. For example, some cleaning tasks require more attention. You don’t have to clean your bathroom every day. Instead, set aside a day for it. You should clean your toilet, sink and toilet once a week and wash the floors and linens. This will save you time and make it easier to clean up the rest of your house.